Cleaning robot SCM 1-20
SCM 1-20 is designed to clean all types of solar panels’ systems using an optimized wet cleaning technology that removes more than 99% of the accumulated dust and litters, reduces manual labor and water wastage, and also keeps the production of the panels within its peak efficiency even in Harsh dusty environments. It has been tested to be fully safe on panels (Cells Micro-cracks and the Anti Reflective Coating (ARC) scratches).
The robots are made of rigid aluminum to prevent the formation of rust and to extend the useful lifetime of SCM 1-20 up to 25 years.
SCM 1-20 has a scalable length up to 20 m depending on project requirements.
Advanced control system
SCM 1-20 is controlled and managed through a high-tech control system and a friendly user interface, which allow for easy cleaning scheduling and system setup adjustments.
- Sequential cleaning technology
In order to maintain its high cleaning performance, SCM 1-20 uses a three stage sequential cleaning process.
- Water injection stage:
Including water in the cleaning process is mandatory for two main reasons:
- To soften all hard soil and dust particles; thus, the ARC layer will not be scratched.
- To remove sticky materials such as litters and bird droppings.
- Brushing stage:
- Rotating brushes is important to soften the hard soils and dust with the help of water, which guarantees the removal of 99% of the dust.
- Wiping stage:
- Wiping removes dust, litters and water from the surface of the panels, which prevents lime accumulation due to salty water.
- Self-aligning technology
SCM1-20 uses a self-alignment technology that enables the cleaning robot to override the solar table misalignments issues which occur when adjacent solar panels are not installed properly and do not align with each other creating gaps between the panels’ frames, this leads to malfunctions as in most available robots.
- Active Wiping technology
SCM1-20 uses active wiping technology to enhance the wiping process, hence ensuring panel dryness and preventing dust accumulation, even in unleveled solar panels’ installations.
This technology enables Darb robots to deal with instances of irregularity in the installation of solar panels, and makes the wiping system have the advantage of dynamic interaction with these uneven surfaces, thus achieving the highest level of performance.
High cleaning efficiency
Super cleaning time
Low operation costs
Ultra water saving
Panels safety certified
Smart Control system
Parking stations and trolleys
SCM1-20 operates in a single axis so it can clean up to 20 meters’ width solar array in any length within the solar plants. thus It needs a fixed station to park over it after finishing the cleaning process. Also, in some projects cases, there is a need to transfer the robot from one row of panels to another row which will require a trolley to enable the robot to operate in two axes. Hence, Darb has a variety of types of parking stations and trolleys to meet the requirements of any project.
A. Fixed parking stations
- Fits all types of car parking and rooftop solar systems.
- It is designed similarly to the original panel structure (tilt and height).
B. Advanced trolley system
1. Metal roofs Trolley
- Adds a multi-axis feature to SCM 1-20 which reduces the needed number of SCM 1-20 by shifting it automatically through solar arrays.
- Full automation features.
2. Electrical Control Trolley (ECT)
ECT is an electrical control trolley designed to move SCM 1-20 from a solar table to another, which will improve the cleaning system capacity and feasibility. ECT includes an electrical power train to smoothen the movement process, even in the roughest environments.
Moreover, ECT includes a hydraulic control system to adjust The robot (SCM 1-20) height and tilt angle, resulting in a highly flexible cleaning solution suitable for any solar table configuration.
- Adds mobility and a multi- axis feature to SCM1-20, reducing the needed number of SCM1-20 by shifting it from one solar table to another.
- Motorized trolley for smooth control experience even in rough environments.
- Ability to clean large numbers of panels using only one operator.
- Ability to clean different heights from 0.5 m up to 4 m.
- Ability to adjust the cleaning system tilt angle from -40 degrees to + 40 degrees.
Head Office: Amman – jordan -KHPB, Grow building #23, office # 201
Factory: King Abdullah II Industrial City, Sahab, Jordan